Technical writers learn to correctly interpret andimplement the structure of the Machinery Directive & the NEN 5509. Ultimately, we aim for the trainees to create CE compliant manuals.
- What are the legal requirements?;
- Steps to drawing up a manual;
- Correctly wording technical instructions;
- Using a glossary;
- The importance of a style guide;
- importance of good illustrations or images.
- Practical assessments.
After completing the training, the technical writers are able to create manuals which fully comply with the NEN 5509 & Machinery Directive. The trainee collaborates with fellow trainees and the instructor to design a template that applies to the specific products of the trainee’s company.