An important element in the technical writing profession is the way in which you convey information. By choosing the right didactic method, you can ensure your message fully aligns with the recipient, or target audience.
- The importance of target-oriented writing;
- Steps to identifying a target audience;
- Different types of learning styles;
- Different presentation formats.
- Theory and detailed exercises available as handouts.
After completing the training, the trainee can define a target audience using personas. The trainee can determine suitable presentation formats, the best approach to connect with the target audience, and is able to use the right register.