Technical writers learn how to interpret and apply the NEN 5509 and the Machinery Directive correctly. Ultimately, our aim is that after the training course, the participants are able to develop manuals that comply with the CE directives.
- What are the legal requirements?;
- Steps to drawing up a manual;
- Correctly wording technical instructions;
- Using a glossary;
- The importance of a style guide;
- importance of good illustrations or images.
- Practical assessments.
After completing the training, the technical writers are able to create manuals which fully comply with the NEN 5509 & Machinery Directive. The trainee collaborates with fellow trainees and the instructor to design a template that applies to the specific products of the trainee’s company.