To provide insight into practical and relevant background knowledge and give tips and tricks to help you feel more confident about your Dutch writing skills. Technical writers can use this training to improve and refresh their Dutch writing skills. In addition, they learn to write coherently and appropriate to the target audience.
- Sharpen your writing skills: grammar, rules and style;
- Active writing;
- Target your audience through good writing: register and specific characteristics;
- Editorial skills and a critical language attitude.
- Practical language tools for everyday use;
- Theory and detailed exercises available as handouts.
After completing the workshop, the trainee will have greatly improved his or her knowledge of the Dutch language and can stay clear of common or careless mistakes. Not only will the trainee write more effectively and with greater confidence, but he or she will also learn to convert complex technical information into a user-friendly manual.
The trainee demonstrates a good understanding of language register and how to use it correctly. You will learn to read the work of others as well as your own from a critical and respectful perspective.