To teach technical writers the importance of Visual language (visual communication). Visuals convey the message convincingly. The trainee learns more about effectively applying visual components, such as images, illustrations, pictographs, tables and even cartoons.
- The importance of Visual language;
- The theoretical framework of using Visual language;
- Choosing the right type of information transfer;
- Applying Visual language in practice.
- NEN-ISO 3864-2 Safety labels.
After completing the training, the trainee can justify the deliberate use of certain colours, layout and illustrations.
You learn how to use various visual resources and are able to make an autonomous decision on their use.