This training teaches technical writers to use appropriate presentation formats and the various ways to transfer information. The trainee will gain insight into determining the best way to transfer information. The preferred means of transferring information can vary greatly depending on the target audience.
- The importance of target-oriented writing;
- Steps to identifying a target audience;
- Different types of learning styles;
- Different presentation formats.
- Theory and detailed exercises available as handouts.
After completing the training, the trainee can define a target audience using personas. The trainee can determine suitable presentation formats, the best approach to connect with the target audience, and is able to use the right register.